Keep a visual track on-screen of the progress of selected achievements that you aim to complete/farm.
It takes a lot of time to develop an add-on, so if you really like this mod and want to support it then please consider donating any amount. Thank you!
What's new in this release
* Fix: The mod no longer make the total achievement number seen in the Funcom Lore window to be constantly 10k
* The mod automatically detects and shows all countable end-tier achievements for the current character
* Choose one/many achievements that you want to track in the Settings window
* Two versions of the tracker UI; normal and minimal
* All achievements selected for tracking will be shown on-screen stacked vertically below each other
* Re-position the tracked achievements UI by opening the Settings window (the position icon then appears), left-drag the icon where you want it and finally close the Settings window again; this will lock the UI in place so you cannot move it by mistake while playing.
* Automatically removes the visual tracking item when an achievement goal is reached
* Option to list achievements either by their name or their description
* Option to hide not started achievements
* Option to hide already completed achievements
* Option to hide the visual trackers at any time when you don't want the UI to take up any screen-space (the current tracking selection will still be kept for future use)
* Adjust the size of the tracking UI
* Adjust the transparency of the tracking UI background
* Support for Vipers Topbar mod
* Automatically shortens down the achievement name and/or description if it is to long to fit in the UI
* If you don't have VTIO installed then you can reposition the icon on screen by holding the right mouse button and dragging it
* Chosen sort column and order will be remembered between use
* Show current "updates/period of time" (kills/time x) and "best kills/time x" for each achievement to make it easier to compare different farm methods/places to decide what's most efficient
Unpack the .zip archive into <your Secret World Directory>\Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\ folder, overwrite if files already exists
It should look like this:
If you had TSW running when copying these files, then you must quit the game completely and then restart it or the add-on won't work properly!
Delete the \Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\Infarmer folder
What's new in this release
* Fix: The "Eternal Echoes"-tab in the Achievement window (introduced with Tokyo) will now be shown properly when Infarmer is installed
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com