This is a ui script for use with Dave's "Custom UI"
1. Copy the file aal_cui to your TSW/Scripts folder (create the folder if it does not already exist).
2. Start TSW
3. Once your character is loaded, type /aal_cui
Optional (if you want the UI to automatically load on startup):
1. Copy the file "aal_cui" to your TSW/Scripts folder (create the folder if it does not already exist).
2. Open (or create) the "auto_login" file in the TSW/Scripts folder
3. At the the very top of auto_login, add: delay 500
4. On the next line, add: /aal_cui
5. Save and close auto_login
-- Changing the floating abilities --
If you don't want to change the order of your abilities, you have two options for customizing this setup.
1. Shuffle your abilities as needed to put the two abilities you want to track in the floating boxes. Now rebind your hotkeys to match your muscle memory.
2. Change the ability slots that are moved up; simply replace the #X and #Y on the "/option cuiAbilityBar4X" lines in the script. For example, if you want ability 1 to be floating, change "cuiAbilityBar4X" to "cuiAbilityBar1X" and repeat for "cuiAbilityBar4Y". You can change both sets to the abilities you need floating.