If you enjoy this mod please consider kicking a few bucks into the tip jar.
Any amount is appreciated.
Any donations over $20 will be credited in the Readme as a special thank you.
Be sure to leave your username in your special instructions!
Bolded means it's new in v6!
NEW: Horizontal and Vertical Layout options: Choose between a 5 person vertical column or a flat, horizontal row.
Mouseover Casting - Slide your mouse over a member of your team to make them your target. Great for healers!
Move and Lock Team Window - Look right, look left, look any way you want!
Move and Lock Defensive Window - Set it someplace and keep it there!
Defensive Target highlighting - Figure out exactly who your next heal is going to land on at a glance.
Sleek and simple appearance - The footprint is much smaller than the base UI, trimming out the unnecessary bits.
Buff Black and Whitelisting - Currently nonconfigurable. Set to hide Sprint 4, World Domination, and Nightmare Lockouts.
Team Menu - Configure options from right on the window. No hassle, clean and simple look.
Toggle Mouseover Mode - Do you prefer to click? Then hit that menu option and turn it right off!
Slash Commands: A full slash command system has been hooked into the configuration settings, bringing everything to your fingertips.
Settings persistence - Everything you do saves for the next time you play, every time!
- Buff display improvements
/cet help (deftgt|team)
/cet deftgt (locktoggle|lock|unlock)
/cet team (togglelock|lock|unlock|togglehide|hide|show|layout|togglelayout)
Unzip the addon zipfile into your BASE The Secret World folder.
For example, unzip it into C:\Program Files\Funcom\The Secret World if you used the base path.
It must be installed from whatever directory your root files are in so that the files are put in the right place.
Go to The Secret World\Data\Gui\Customized\Flash. Delete TeamGUI.swf
Go to The Secret World\Data\Gui\Customized. Delete the CET folder.
Go toThe Secret World\Scripts. Delete the file called "cet"
All configuration options are stored in the Team Menu. Click the arrow to access it.
Additional access is available via the /cet chatline command.
v6.0.1 - 8/4/12
- Fixed: Fusang RaidMenu and raid configuration issues.
- Fixed: Excessive padding appearing when viewing 3+ teamclips in a raid frame.
- Fixed: Fifo (Fading text used for UI notifications) mispositioning itself after changing defensive target.
- Removed: Extraneous RaidMenu options (Group visibility, Alignment settings that weren't implemented, etc)
v6.0 - As I lay me down to sleep - Horizontal Layouts - 8/3/12
- Added: Horizontal Layout mode. Configurable via /cet team layout (0 or vertical|1 or horizontal) and also via TeamMenu
- Added: Ability to hide/show Team window. Useful for dps who don't care what's going on! (Minimizes window to a single arrow point)
- Added: Full /cet team menu allowing complete commandline control.
- Changed: More aggressively polling TeamArchive state (Smaller chance of settings values getting munged)
- Fixed: Issue with an overly exciteable bounding box. You can now get much closer to the sides.
- Fixed: Fifo no longer obscures horizontal layout when placed near the top of the screen.
- Fixed: Readme now uses Windows Line endings. :P
v5.0.2 - 8/2/12
Thanks to all the people who sent me reports, DefTgt is now staying put!
- Fixed: Defensive target location fixed once more. Stay down dagnabbit.
v5.0.1 - 8/2/12
- Changed: Debugging info is now activated. If you are having issues with the addon, please post in the TSW forums thread or in a comment here and we can figure out what the problem is and I can fix the code!
v5.0.0 - 7/31/12 - It's no Slash Fiction, but it'll do [Slash Commands added]
- Added: /cet slash command system and stubs for easy modification and alteration of the windows from the command line.
- Changed: New Installation Method. The entire zipfile is extracted to your *BASE* Secret World folder. I.e. C:\Program Files\Funcom\The Secret World. Do not extract to any other directory, it will not work
- Fixed: Defensive Target location no longer gets all wiggly and jiggly on you when reloading ui and will position itself properly like it should. (The clip was being drawn and positioned before the Module finished loading settings, i.e. where it should be).
- Fixed: Settings are no longer lost post zoning, death, etc.
4.0.2 - 7/29/12
- Changed: Backend targeting process and use of DistributedValues revamped - Real time pulling of get values in a function like onMouseMove() does not go well. Use the DV.Create, DV.SignalChanged, and then update a locally scoped variable in the SlotSignalChanged function. #tagDoNotPublish
- Fixed: Mouseover targeting inconsistencies. Originated as part of my my modifications regarding settings and persistence.
- Fixed: Non-mousever targeting inconsistencies. See above.
4.0.1a - 7/29/12
- Fixed: Disabled broken range check on when mouseover is off. Will return once correctly implemented.
4.0.1 - 7/28/12
- Fixed: Disabled broken range check on mouseover. Will return once correctly implemented.
- Fixed: Group names set invisible. They're broken in Raids and display wrong. Might reimplement later.
4.0 - 7/28/12 - Welcome to Team Menu v4.0 has brought the implementation of a Menu for the team clip and a handful options. This will only expand with time!
- Added: Ability to toggle mouseover targeting (a much requested feature)
- Added: Menu based lock configs for both Team window and Defensive target frame
- Added: All configuration options save between sessions.
- Added: Ability to enable debug logging. If you're having problems post in the thread for help we'll work it through.
- Changed: Preference storage structure. TeamWindow related settings moved to TeamWindowConfig. DefTarget remains in base archive.
- Fixed: Drag frame no longer shows up at inappropriate times. Frame only visible when window is unlocked and mouse is over it.
- Fixed: Buffs sometimes not loading correctly.
- Fixed: Defensive Target could sometimes end up offstage. Thanks dwarfknight for the report.
- Fixed: Defensive Target background could sometimes clip into the frame, resulting in randomly missing borders.
3.3a - 7/26/12
Fixed: Now with 100% actual real live 3.3 code
Fixed: Defensive Target location now persists.
v3.3 - 7/25/12
- Fixed: /Reloadui hiding Defensive Target
- Fixed: TeamClip unlocking on zoning.
- Fixed: Locked TeamClip shows ClipFrame all the time
- Next Revision: Slash commands for configuration of basic functions, waiting on Developer feedback regarding implementation concept.
- Next Revision: Initial pass at configuration menu. Honest
v3.21 - 7/24/12
- Adjusted installation instructions for 1.0.3
v3.2 - 7/22/12
- Corrected issue with group display in RaidClip when inside a raid - Cosmetic bug that affected all Raid groups both inside and outside Fusang.
v3.1 - 7/20/12
- Fixed longstanding UI bug with setting Defensive Target highlights after zoning.
- Fixed longstanding UI bug with buffs not updating after zoning or death.
v3.0 - 7/20/12
- Mouseover Casting - Slide your mouse over a member of your team to make them your target. Great for healers!
- Streamlining has begun! - Nobody looks at States. Those are gone.
- Buff Black and Whitelisting - Currently nonconfigurable. Set to hide Sprint 4, World Domination, and Nightmare Lockouts
- Brand new frame for moving and adjusting things. Fades away when locked or your mouse isn't over it.
- On screen notifications for lock events; more configuration coming and more messages coming.
v2.2 - 7/17/12
- Fixes defensive target highlight in teamclip
v2.1 - 7/16/12
- Fixes right click menu on defensive target
v2.0 - 7/16/12
- Biggest update yet!
- Adds green defensive target highlighting to party frame and defensive target
- Defensive target now movable
- Next release (2.5) will contain Mouseover Casting!
v1.1 - 7/13/12
- Moved drag point to entire window. Left clicking the arrow now toggles lock state, entire frame is draggable
- Todo before release will add the team menu as soon as I tug apart the menu code.
v1.0 - 7/9/12
- Now saves window location between different groups!
v0.2 - 7/9/12
- Fixed issue with defensive targets
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com