||12-05-2014 12:31 AM
Update Notes Issue #10- Nightmares in the Dream Palace - Game Update 1.10
- Players who enter a cinematic in a combat stance will find their weapons are mysteriously returned to their hands afterwards.
- Fixed an issue which caused ineffectual AEGIS module effects to appear in PvP.
- The effect associated with Flight of Daggers is now hidden during cinematics.
- Loot bags have new time limits, which now depend on their rarity.
- Changed the rental time on the Albion Theatre stage from 1 hour to 3 hours.
- Cleaned up the client log's handling of duplicate messages.
- Added 7 ladders to the docks of Kaidan.
- Enemies which are immune to Hinder and Impair effects will now be put in this state for purposes of triggers, but are still immune to the loss of control effect.
Of immediate interest to our community:
Source and full patch notes
- Made several changes to the consider system. When targetting an enemy, players can now hover over the icon next the name in the Target UI to receive detailed information about their target's behavior and difficulty.
- Color of damage numbers for damage to demonic AEGIS shields has been changed to orange to differentiate it from damage to regular health.
- Moved the location of non-cinematic subtitles up a little so that they no longer clash with certain other GUI elements.
- SMS notifications should no longer remain visible if the notification is removed before the animation has finished.
- Most HUD elements are now movable in GUI Edit Mode. Toggle GUI Edit Mode by clicking the lock icon at the far right side of the top bar.
- Added several new GUI options for scaling HUD elements.
- Added several new GUI options for toggling HUD elements.
- Added a new GUI option to align the Main Menu at either the top or bottom of the screen.
- Added a new GUI option to align the XP Bar at either the top or bottom of the screen.
- Added AEGIS Shield stat to character sheet
- Added AEGIS Healing stat to character sheet
- Color of incoming damage text now reflects player aegis shield type.
- Enemies now display what type of AEGIS damage they deal to the left of their health bar.
- Player AEGIS shield type is now displayed to the left of the health bar.
- Clicking the player AEGIS shield type display will allow players to switch which shield type is equipped.
- DLC missions that are locked due to previous missions not being completed yet should no longer open the store if you already own the DLC.
- DLC missions that are locked due to previous missions not being completed yet should show the lock icon, rather than the DLC icon if you already own the DLC.
- DLC mission icons should now properly update if you purchase the DLC while they are visible on the client.
- Ability search will now automatically search when four or more characters are input into the search field.
- Dressing Room search will now automatically search when characters are input into the search field.
- Updated player health bars to show player AEGIS shields.
- Added four new options under Interface Options/Hud/Health Bars:
- Show Player AEGIS values
- Show Enemy AEGIS values
- Show player health along with AEGIS
- Show enemy health along with AEGIS
- Added several new minimap customization options:
- Added a minimap opacity slider
- Added the option to use alternate maps for the minimap
- Added the option to turn on clickthrough for the minimap
- Added the option to turn off the buttons on the minimap
- Playfields that have a minimap, but no full map, will now display the minimap on the full map UI.
- Playfields that have a full map, but no minimap, will now display the full map on the minimap UI.
- Fixed several cases where animations on the Skills page could cause strange behavior when expanding or contracting skills or groups of skills.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:42 PM.
vBulletin © 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
© 2019 MMOUI