View Single Post
Unread 07-13-2012, 09:22 PM   #1
kaisoul
Question Question? Scripts

i have learned that TSW uses scripts to enhance game play in the game for some users.

What i am wondering is how would i go about making a script that would post in my factions chat channel a recuiting link like. "guild name here" is actively requiting. when clicked in chat it would pop up a window with a sales pitch/info of said guild maybe even a link in the window that would let them message me & another link in the window that would just close out the window.

Second script question how would i or am i able to make a script that when used will open a window with a list of links that when clicked would open the ingame web browser to said link's hyper URL also with a link or button in the window that when clicked closes the window out.

I am completely new to this games concept of scripting but i would like to be able to make the most out of it to help my game play & easily but maturely promote my Cabal i am in.

So any Exsample coding & or Links to well written guides would be very much wanted
kaisoul is offline   Reply With Quote