Unread 08-06-2012, 11:25 AM   #1
snippy
Simple mod: lock position of locked bags

Since you can't hotbar items, I've got a small 3x2 bag I lock and use for gadgets/potions/quest clickers, though it would be nice if when the Inventory was hidden, and the locked bag was still visible, it was actually 'locked', and unable to be moved.

I hate frantically trying to click a potion or gadget mid fight only to end up dragging the bag around by clicking in an empty square.
snippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2012, 05:17 PM   #2
Furiant
It's a bit astonishing to me that no one has implemented this; I can only assume it's not as easy as it might seem.

I'd like to see, for each bag I create, a little pin icon that when toggled on would prevent that bag from being moved at all, whether the inventory was open or not.

Maybe someone will create a little helper function that various addon authors can include with their addon, and when multiple addons provide that functionality, it's smart enough not to conflict. I think Catagorical was talking about getting everyone on board with a single PrecompileClasses, so maybe it could be included in that (assuming the code in question resides there).
Furiant is offline   Reply With Quote

Go BackSecretUI » Layouts » Layout Search/Requests » Simple mod: lock position of locked bags