Unread 07-11-2012, 07:26 AM   #1
Watru
So what to use where.

So I have found out hat XML is used to change around the GUI possition no sweet.
Since this is clear text. But do I use flash to change background colors of icons\ items\ skills so I can get a better visual for seeing impaired and color blind players.

This is my project an while I could do all this in C++ with some nifty code.
It would most likely get pick up ass a hack.

So can anyone tell me what I need to use where.
And what I can't do\ change in the game. This is only visuals am talking about also want to change the damage numbers and where the display at combined with color changing all over the board and text\ fonts.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Watru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2012, 01:09 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides
Premium Member
Secretui Admin
I can't help much on your actual question, but I just wanted to applaud you and hopefully help encourage you to keep going. One of the things I love the most about our communities is how much we come together to try to help make games more accessible and fun for those that are physically challenged.

If you aren't already aware of it, we have an IRC channel that you are welcome to join:

irc://irc.freenode.net/TSWUIDev

Co-Founder & Admin: MMOUI
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Twitter
Cairenn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go BackSecretUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » So what to use where.