Unread 01-15-2016, 07:56 PM   #1
Cairenn
Credendo Vides
Premium Member
Secretui Admin
The future of MMOUI – New Year, Exciting Changes

Now under new (old) ownership

After a number of months of negotiations, Dolby and I have some very exciting news to share with all of you! Under our new company, Good Game Mods LLC, we have been able to re-acquire complete ownership of the MMOUI network (all of the interface sites and Minion).

What does this mean for the future of the sites? Well, I can tell you about some of the short term things that we already know: The next few weeks will be spent getting the sites transferred over to our own servers. Coming up soon ™ we will be rolling out a new layout for the sites. We’ve also decided that we are going to honour any existing Zam premium memberships for a while. What we will do about a new premium membership in the future has yet to be decided.

We are sure you may have questions for us, so feel free to ask them here. We will answer them as best we may, but please understand that we obviously don’t have all of the answers right now. Where things will go in the long term, well, we’ll just have to see.

The best news of all, at least in our opinions, is that we aren’t going anywhere. Dolby and I are still as dedicated to the UI communities we’ve built today as we were the day we opened the sites. You can’t get rid of us that easily.
Cairenn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go BackSecretUI » Site Forums » News » The future of MMOUI – New Year, Exciting Changes