Unread 07-20-2012, 07:51 PM   #1
Elise

/emote macros

Would it be possible to develop an emotes macro tool? So I could place an icon in my extra "bag" to right click if I wanted to /cartwheel for example. Or a string of emotes?
Elise is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2012, 02:32 PM   #2
Harrier

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There are already 2 or 3 scripts adding a separate window with a list of emotes, you might want to check those out.

As for chaining emotes... If there is a delay command, yes, it should be possible to write script doing just the thing.
Harrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2012, 03:23 PM   #3
pinstripesc
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elise View Post
Would it be possible to develop an emotes macro tool? So I could place an icon in my extra "bag" to right click if I wanted to /cartwheel for example. Or a string of emotes?
Yes you can chain emotes, no you can't turn them into icons. You can however open the macro window with /macrowin true then call scripts through there, which allows you to double click them.

My emote window does basically the same thing without the work if all you want are the separate emotes - http://www.secretui.com/downloads/in...motesLuxd.html
pinstripesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2012, 06:30 PM   #4
Elise

Thanks After Harrier's reply I actually downloaded your emotes mod and use regularly -=- great work!
Elise is offline   Reply With Quote

Go BackSecretUI » Developer Discussions » Wishlist » /emote macros